Our Vision & Mission
To be internationally recognised as a leading provider of quality student-centred international education.
Garden International School is committed to:
- providing a safe, positive and enjoyable learning environment using a British educational framework;
- encouraging all students to develop to their full potential;
- responding to the differing needs of individuals;
- promoting qualities of independence, responsibility, critical thinking, international mindedness and respect;
- providing an environment that aims for the highest educational standards in life-long learners.
Students at Garden International School will:
- enjoy learning in school and beyond;
- develop to their full potential in all areas;
- be confident people able to take leadership roles;
- take responsibility for their actions and the environment;
- apply critical thinking skills;
- develop knowledge and understanding across a wide range;
- be open-minded to the values and traditions of all cultures;
- be respectful of others;
- study in an environment promoting high academic standards.
Your Choice. Their Future. Our Family.
We respect the individuality of each child, striving to provide a stimulating and nurturing environment while aiming for the highest educational standards.